Dress standards apply to all players, caddies and all other persons walking the course or entering the clubhouse.
- A neat casual fashionable dress style compatible with the modern tradition and image of golf is acceptable.
- Shirts must have a collar or polo style neck.
- Shirts and tops must be tucked in, and must be buttoned up to at least two-thirds from the top.
- No large advertising logos are permitted— a small logo compatible with the image of golf is acceptable.
- No tank tops, singlets or surf-style crew T-shirts.
- Jeans are acceptable provided they are neat, clean and not garish.
- Track suits and track pants are not permitted.
- Only tailored style shorts are acceptable. Football style or excessively short shorts are not permitted.
- Headwear is not permitted to be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Long walk socks, short sport socks / sockettes or stockings must be worn. A small logo is acceptable.
- Soft spike policy applies.
- Must be worn at all times in the clubhouse.
- Fashionable style sandals and casual style walk shoes may be worn without socks.
- Track shoes must always be worn with socks.
- No thongs, ugg-boots or dirty worn out track shoes.
- Golf shoes and flat soled track shoes are the only acceptable footwear to be worn on the course for the purpose of playing or for caddying for a player.