Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints made by him, and then leave the rake in the base of the bunker parallel with the direction of the hole.
- Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
- Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
- If required rake other affected areas.
- Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.
- Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker facing the direction of play.
Rakes in Bunkers
In accordance with established Club policy, players are requested at all times to place bunker rakes in the bottom of bunkers with the handle facing in the direction of play. It would be very much appreciated if players seeing an incorrectly placed rake would be kind enough to return the rake to the bottom of the bunker.